Therapy for Depression
Are you feeling alone or not your usual self?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I'm not good enough.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I don't like myself these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
- I don't want to do the things I once did/I don't enjoy them anymore.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, you may be suffering from depression. You are not alone and there is help.
If are ready to start feeling like yourself again, contact me today for a free consultation.