Does it feel as if you are constantly nervous or on-edge?
Do you find yourself worrying more than usual lately?
Does it feel like you can’t control it no matter how hard you try?
If this sounds like you, you may be struggling with anxiety.
Common symptoms of anxiety:
- Feeling nervousness, restlessness, or being tense a lot of the time
- Feelings of danger, panic, or dread
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
- Insomnia or Difficulty sleeping
You Can Get Help For Anxiety
Therapy can give you tools to help you relax and help you help to uncover the underlying causes of your anxiety so that you can find practical and sustainable ways manage it and prevent it from overwhelming you in the future.
You don't need to settle with living with chronic anxiety! Contact me today for a consultation to learn more about how therapy can help you.